Home | Download | FAQ | Purchase | Awards / Testimonials | Contact Us

Awards / Testimonials
Awards / Testimonials
Contact Us


 I would like to commend your company on your excellent service. Your turnaround time for responses are so appreciated. We have and will recommend your product and company to any shop dealing with converting VB.net to C#.

Dr. Curtis Mitchell
CRM Solutions Inc., Longwood Florida


I've used your VB.Net to C# Converter product since 2005 and find it to be one of the best software investments I have ever made.

Keep up the good work.

James Betts
Intrust Bank, Wichita, KS


Your application worked great the very first time unlike my experience with (competitor name omitted) which does not do spit with the designer file and made a mess out of the conversion of the remainder of a functioning vb.net application.

I'll be recommending your application to anyone else I run into that may be attempting to move from vb.net to C#. You've earned my confidence!

Bob Banks


I just downloaded your trial software for VBConversions (to C#) and all I can say is wow! Great software! Keep up the great work. Being in the industry as long as I have I have seen a lot of bad software both in the corporations as well as with vendors. It has always been a pleasant surprise to find something that simply works as well as advertised.

Steve Naidamast
Black Falcon Software, Inc.


We had nearly 50 MB's of VB.Net code to convert. The code effected many development teams in different departments within the enterprise.

Converting all of this code to C# was a daunting task, one that we could not consider doing manually. We found out that almost no tool can do this job without a hitch. Some tools that appeared to work well, made their own "Decisions" about the original intent of the code. Sometimes right, sometimes not so right.

We needed a product that didn't just convert the code, but also gave us statistics, reports and drill down analysis.

We intensively tested 6 products, and VBConversions' VB.Net to C# Converter had the richest feature set, reporting tools, analysis and recording options. It converted the code at or above the 99.5 % rate, and gave excellent feedback suggestions and reports how where errors did occur, and what to do to fix them.

In short, all things considered, this is absolutely the best tool for the job.

It made the job of converting this code a relatively minor task in the project timeline, letting us move on to the job of extending this code into the SOA - Web Services Architecture we are moving it to.

Mike Kelly
Sr Developer
The Select Group


We knew better than to think that we could push a button and get our 50,000 lines of UI code, 700 business objects, and 9000 lines of data access code converted flawlessly. No tool does that.

What we needed was a tool that could convert 99% of the code and then give us detailed reports on the other 1% that might require examination on our part. This C# converter is that tool. This 1% of code that did not convert cleanly turned out to be poor code that we needed to cleanup anyway, or it was code that had little to no equivalent in C#.

Furthermore, support of the product has been outstanding. Because of the nature of our system and an odd pattern much of our UI code followed, we truly needed the converter to behave slightly different.

After a few conversations via email, a new version of the code was released and it specifically made our issue a non-issue.

Try getting that out of any development firm!

I have no problem recommending this product.

Joe Reddy
AutoSearch Inc



We bought your product today and in just one project it has saved several hours of conversion work.

 Eduardo P.


I recently needed to convert about 6000 lines of code. I purchased this converter and I can say that it is a great tool.

Even though I used this tool only once, it was well spent money. Keep up the good work.

Mensud Basic


Got a testimonial you'd like to share? Let us know.


Delivery, Refund / Privacy Policies:
Price: $199

Delivery: Immediately after purchase, you will be emailed an unlock code which will turn the trial version into a fully registered version.

Refund Policy: No questions asked, unlimited time frame to return product.

Privacy Policy: Your information is kept secure.  Details

DTS Power Search

Search DTS packages across multiple servers at once!  Free download at dtspowersearch.com


Copyright 2004-2014 VBConversions LLC