What's New in Version 3.02
Current registered users: This
program will install unlocked and not overwrite your
For trial users: There is
a 15 day trial period, 2000
line limitation per project converted.
Click Here to Download
The focus of version 3.02 is
improved conversion accuracy, and is a minor upgrade
to version 3.00.
- Improved accuracy in converting heavily
overloaded routines, such as
- Generating delegate definitions on
lambda expressions assigned to local
variables to prevent CS0815 errors.
- Fixed problem of application crashes
when converting Visual Studio 2012 projects.
- Improved accuracy in converting projects
which access databases via ADODB.
- Fixed conversion error when multi-line
lambda is passed as the non-last argument to
- Improved accuracy of automatically
fixing C# CS0050 compiler errors (inconsistant
accessibility), by now recognizing delegate
- Corrected problem converting C#ReservedWord.Method,
such as break.a()
- Fixed problem converting module
references when the module name is
surrounded by brackets.
- Improved accuracy when automatically
fixing C# compiler errors CS0815, CS1593,
See information on prior